Freud router set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
You would have to post something like that. That is just the thing to take me out of remission. Cheap routers are something I cannot resisit.

Glennbear

Glenn
You would have to post something like that. That is just the thing to take me out of remission. Cheap routers are something I cannot resisit.

So I should not mention the Jet specials at Woodcraft then? I just ordered an air cleaner yesterday, $25 rebate for 5Oth Annvy sale, $50 additional rebate for Holiday sale on all already rebated tools, plus free Jet mini-tool and shipping :gar-La; OK Travis, I will not mention that stuff :rotflm:

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
So I should not mention the Jet specials at Woodcraft then? I just ordered an air cleaner yesterday, $25 rebate for 5Oth Annvy sale, $50 additional rebate for Holiday sale on all already rebated tools, plus free Jet mini-tool and shipping :gar-La; OK Travis, I will not mention that stuff :rotflm:

This site should come with a Warning Label!

:eusa_hand Enter at your Own risk. Tool addicts everywhere!!:saw:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
You would have to post something like that. That is just the thing to take me out of remission. Cheap routers are something I cannot resist.

008925062172md.jpg

You wants it...you needs it....precious....

:tool:

I've bought two routers in the last 3 months, and I'm eying this one as well....

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
How many routers does a man really need?:rotflm::rotflm:

OOPS, Sorry:wconfused::wconfused:

woodylarry

New User
Larry
As the saying goes "can't have too many routers". I have 6 and i was about to look at the Lowes deal but stopped myself. Be strong.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I have been watching craigslist for some used ones at good prices, but haven't seen anything much. Everytime I go into a pawn shop (which I might try today) they are close to new prices.....Its been almost a year since I bought a router.....

How many routers do you need? That ties back to what is the secret of the universe.

If memory serves, the answer is 42.

Golfgypsy

New User
Roy
My local store in Greenville did not have the router - but I got one from their online store - free shipping and they honored the $10 off coupone. Total Price was $89.97 (plus tax).

I'm happy with that.:gar-Bi

Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors