Freud contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

Hi all,

Here is a contest that has some great chances to win. If you remember Alan did well with a door he built in our last contest.

Freud running a huge new contest promotion for 3 people to win a FREE trip for 2 to Italy from Freud. There are 3 different contests with 3 different magazines running until December 31, 2010. All an entrant has to do is create a rail & stile project with the necessary criteria for each contest to enter to win.
The way to enter is easy.
WOOD Magazine: Build a creative rail & stile project with extended tenons & raised or flat panels to enter to win (www.woodmagazine.com/freudcontest)
Woodcraft Magazine: Build a creative glass panel rail & stile project with extended tenons to enter to win(www.woodcraft.com/freud)
http://www.woodcraft.com/freud)Woodworker's Journal: Build a creative rail & stile project with extended tenons and double-sided profiles to enter to win(www.woodworkersjournal.com/italy)

Prizes for EACH contest:
Grand Prize: Win a 4 day/ 3 night, all expense paid trip for two to Italy in 2011 + $1,000 worth of Freud products.
Second Prize: $1,000 of Freud Innovative Products
Third Prize: $200 of Freud Innovative Product

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Life just isn't fair.

I'm not even [physically] up to visiting my sister in Florida... Now I have to pass up a possible trip to Italy as well!!! :cry_smile

As an amateur photographer, the thought of that just kills me! :BangHead:

Nonetheless, I sincerely wish the rest of you the best of luck in this contest. Maybe one of our own will have the chance to post daily updates of their winning trip to Italy.

sawduster

New User
Robert
It had my attention until I realized that the first word in all 3 categories was BUILD :tongue2::gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS