Free Puppies - Clt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
Got this from a guy at work.

If interested let me know I'll send the contact information.

labs.jpg

Please forward to anyone you know that might want a puppy, or know someone who does!

These puppies are in a neighborhood in Barclay Downs. If you are interested or know anyone that is let me know I will get you the contact info...

Scott rescued 6 black lab (mix) puppies out of the middle of the road on Saturday. PLEASE help me find them homes - otherwise, it's Animal Control - which means they only have 5 days. We've bathed them, sprayed them for fleas and wormed them....but we can't keep them. They are currently in a kennel in my basement since I don't have a fence. I've lost count of the number of rescue groups that I've contacted, only to be turned down due to no room. Please check with every dog person you know to see if they need a puppy.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
please let me know before you send them to the pound. I have a big fenced in yard. I will sticky this for now because I love dogs

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Have you contacted this group

http://www.labrescuenc.org/

One of our Labs came throug the rescue group and she is a sweetie

Here's a link to a Lab discussion forum. Theres alot of members there from NC and maybe someone there can help.

http://www.lab-retriever.net/board/index.php?

I too love dogs especially Labs and hate to see them go to the pound but with 2 in the house that both think their people and just dont have the room for any more.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
ok i'm a dog person too and saw this today from a co-worker and jumped all over saving these puppies short of them ending up at my house.

turns out this email may have been circulating charlotte awhile and the puppies may already be in caring homes.

I have a call in to the starter of the email and should know shortly. thanks for the support guys.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
ok the puppies have found new homes. apparently their cuteness spread like wildfire last week and they all have new caring homes quicker than expected.

thanks.

nelsone

New User
Ed
I'm glad they found homes! I'd have had to tell my wife and there's no way we have room for any more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS