Free lights

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have not given any lights away for awhile. I have just been tossing the old fluorescent fixtures in hope that everybody would opt for more energy efficient LED lights. Nobody has been giving away LED fixtures until now. I have 15 2x4 LED fixtures that need a new home/shop. These are good quality Phillips brand and some even have battery backup kits. I will need these gone soon and I am very busy this week - something about a shop crawl - They will be available for pickup in Raleigh on Sunday Dec 8 at 8am.
IMG_5363.jpg

IMG_5364.jpg

Virizi

New User
Kyle
I have not given any lights away for awhile. I have just been tossing the old fluorescent fixtures in hope that everybody would opt for more energy efficient LED lights. Nobody has been giving away LED fixtures until now. I have 15 2x4 LED fixtures that need a new home/shop. These are good quality Phillips brand and some even have battery backup kits. I will need these gone soon and I am very busy this week - something about a shop crawl - They will be available for pickup in Raleigh on Sunday Dec 8 at 8am.
View attachment 190531
View attachment 190532

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Six if you have them. Eight would be acceptable as well. Pickup at your place?
and THANK YOU!!

Since the count is 12, that leaves 3. Why don't I let someone closer to you make a call out for the remainding 3. Still thank you for making these available.

DavidK

New User
David
PM sent a few minutes ago. I would like 2 of the lights with battery backup and 2 of the regular fixtures but if there are others asking, I would be happy with two with battery backup.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I seem to remember another stock pile of these lights. Tomorrow I will get an updated count, hopefully I can fill all of the needs. They will be available at 900 Main Campus Drive on the NCState campus. I will be onsite at 7:45 am on Sunday and I hope to leave by 8:15

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Phil, i retrofitted the fixtures I got from you with LED bulbs. It is an easy process and the bulbs are not so much now. May want to rethink tossing older fixtures.

Virizi

New User
Kyle
Well, I won’t be able to pick up 4 now. Wife “reminded” we have an event on Sunday morning.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil, i retrofitted the fixtures I got from you with LED bulbs. It is an easy process and the bulbs are not so much now. May want to rethink tossing older fixtures.
I will rethink - as almost every company is buying new LED fixtures I have tossed at least 300 fixtures this past year

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
I could use several (if more become available).
I'd like 3-4, but if there is a surplus and no one else wants/claims them (unlikely?!) I could likely use as many as you have (20+) at my church.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Like Mike, I have retrofitted fluorescent fixtures to accept LED bulbs. Relatively easy to do. We have done dozens at our church.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hyperikon is the same brand bulb that I used to replace the fluorescent bulbs in the lights I got from Phil. I rewired the fixtures so that the center bulb is one circuit and the outer bulbs are a separate circuit. The shop really gets bright when both switches are turned on.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS