Free Lightly Used 3M 6900 Series Respirators

Status
Not open for further replies.

timf67

New User
Tim
My work was getting rid of the respirators that were used by people who no longer work for us, and i didn't want to see perfectly good respirators go to waste. I am offering 4 lightly used 3M 6900 series respirators free to anyone who wants one. The filter cartridges will not be included. I have one size medium and 3 size large. I am in Charlotte if you want to pick them up, or i can pony express them. First come first serve, no guarantee or warranty offered!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Tim

Attachments

• respirator 2.jpg
    respirator 2.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 378
  • respirator 1.jpg
    respirator 1.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 380

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I want one! Mine is well worn. (not quite worn out but not far from it...:)) I'll pay shipping or pony express either way.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
i'd like a large, please. pony express??

timf67

New User
Tim
You four were the first four to respond. We just need to figure out who is going to get the medium one. I am 6'2" and while I typically wear a large, the medium fits me fine and I can pass the fit test wearing either size. I will figure out which size flat rate USPS box they fit in for those who want it shipped.

shawn

New User
shawn
Hey, I'll take the last one. I'm 6'2" as well, so if it fits you.... Should I PM you?

Dee2

Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'll pay the shipping if pony express is in the stable for the foreseeable future.
Thanks for sharing this.
Big head means large for me, please. Not many hats fit.

Dee2

Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Marking gauge class (Sept 7?) gets this closer to me. I plan to be at the Klingspor event Sept. 8, also, if we can make a pony express connection, please

timf67

New User
Tim
Fred, Steve and Gene. Sorry I have taken so long to get back to you, I had to travel for work and then they made me go to the IWF show in Atlanta last week - it was horrible... okay that is sarcasm. Anyway, the masks fit in the medium flat rate box for usps which I believe costs $13.65 to ship. PM me with an address if you are still interested.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
No worries. Work has a way of disrupting plans a lot :) sent pm with address. Send yours and I'll get you some money for shipping. Thanks Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS