Free Honduras Mahogany!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

james condino

New User
james
I've got about a pickup load of various dimension genuine Honduras mahogany that has been air drying for approx. 20 years in an old barn. Up to 10/4 and approx. 8' long lengths, but most averages around 6-7" wide and 6-8/4., mixed grades. I'll offer it all up to the first person who comes by with a case of local malt beverage. No scavenging or highgrading; you'll be taking the whole pile. This was leftover from a big project and I'd like to be finished with it. It is located in Asheville; a great excuse to come up the mountain. Easy access and loading, 2wd will work fine.

Telephone works best for responses as I don't check this forum very often. 828-450-5440.

Thanks for looking.

j.
www.condino.com

Attachments

• P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 138

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
on it! will wait till a reasonable hour to call though. I hope being courteous doesn't blow the deal.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Good luck Fred, If you pass through G'boro on the way stop by the Moose and I'll buy your lunch.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Good luck Fred, If you pass through G'boro on the way stop by the Moose and I'll buy your lunch.

Well darn Mike. I headed to Asheville around 1:30 and just got home. just now seeing this post. would have been an even better day. Oh well. got the wood and going to bed. it has been a long day!:D

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
It was a pleasure meeting you James. Always great to meet another member.:icon_cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors