***FREE*** Hardwood

blazeman45

Steve
Senior User
After closing our business May 1st and preparing to move...I am cleaning the shop... I have a ton of hardwood scraps mostly 8/4. They vary in width and lengths with most being around 16-24” long.

I have an abundance of walnut and the remainder is cherry, maple, and Sapelle. Let me know if interested as I don’t want to see it in the burn pile... however, I refuse to move all of it.

Steve

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I can help you by picking up some. I am only an hour west, so I can easily swing by..

Linc H

Linc
Corporate Member
I am interested in seeing what you have. I am just starting out in woodworking and would like to get some pieces to work on. I am in Wake Forest, are you near by?

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
I am just in Hillsborough. I can be there in a few minuets. Have truck, will travel.
Please PM.

blazeman45

Steve
Senior User
Located in Pleasant Garden... I’ll post a pic of the pile this evening... It will be first come first serve. I’d like to see several members benefit from it

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Several of us chomping at the bit!

For the new users, it helps if you fill out your profiles so it shows your approximate location. That way we can always do a quick click on your user id like we can for Steve and see he is in Pleasant Garden.

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Jean and I are definitely interested and can head your way whenever you're ready. We're still engaged in making boards.

blazeman45

Steve
Senior User
The large walnut boards to the left and the plywood on the right are not included.

Attachments

• E5114AE4-4709-4013-8560-DD5F59CDBAC1.jpeg
    E5114AE4-4709-4013-8560-DD5F59CDBAC1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 294
  • 26954696-DFBC-4C86-829C-4E464F31184A.jpeg
    26954696-DFBC-4C86-829C-4E464F31184A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 292

Trey1984

Trey
User
If there's any left pm me and I will come by anytime in afternoon during week and available anytime during weekend. Thanks

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS