Free Delta Shopmaster Table Saw - Raleigh (on/after Aug14) - GONE

flycubs

New User
Tim
In the shuffle of table saws since I got my Powermatic, my Bosch is going to live in the beach garage and the one there is now up for grabs - FREE.

It's an older basic Delta Shopmaster table saw and comes on a mobile base. While it is light duty, it is handy for very small projects around the house.

Must pick up after noon on Sunday Aug 14 in Raleigh, NC or any day after

Attachments

• IMG_6960.jpg
    IMG_6960.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:

waitup

Matt
Corporate Member
Very generous offer! I don't need the saw but wanted to commend you for helping out fellow woodworkers!

flycubs

New User
Tim
Very generous offer! I don't need the saw but wanted to commend you for helping out fellow woodworkers!
Always glad to pass things along to folks who are getting started or want to get into a hobby that I have but need some help. I've been very fortunate in my life and believe to keep passing things along!

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
In the shuffle of table saws since I got my Powermatic, my Bosch is going to live in the beach garage and the one there is now up for grabs - FREE.

It's an older basic Delta Shopmaster table saw and comes on a mobile base. While it is light duty, it is handy for very small projects around the house.

Must pick up after noon on Sunday Aug 14 in Raleigh, NC or any day after
Habitat ReStores will come and pick it up - no charge. Then, sell it to someone who can only afford a recycled saw or a decent price. The proceeds go to build a home for someone 'on the margins.'

You get a tax deduction/credit, a woodworker gets an affordable power tool, a selfless organization gets a boost and a family gets a home (well, maybe the nails are covered ;)

Also recommend the Salvation Army - they also come an get it.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS