Free Black Lab To A Good Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I have had to put my male black lab down due to severe pain. He gave us fifteen years of dedicated protection and his female partner is in need of a good home. She is very territorial and will make someone a great pet. We got her from the humane society to be a partner to our male black lab as we felt he needed a companion. Lady is a great four year old black lab and is a very friendly dog. She will protect your property and typically does not like thunder or lightning. During a storm she will bark. That is the only dis-advantage I have observed. Lady will be free to a good home. A very non aggressive dog that will be a protector of her property. Please someone take her and befriend her as she is a champ of a dog. PS: She loves treats and a friendly petting from time to time.

TedAS

New User
Ted
Tracy,
I am sorry that you had to put your boy down. I know first hand how hard that is.:gar-Cr
Labs are wonderful dogs and I am sure you will not have trouble finding a good home for your little girl.

bwat

New User
Bill
I feel your pain Tracy! Labs are high on the "top dog" list for me to, wish I had the room! Good luck.

cptully

New User
Chris
Tracy - I feel your pain we had to put one of our cats down after 15 years a while ago and we still miss him:no:. I would love to help out with providing a new home for the other but with a cat, dog and 9 year child I don't think a highly territorial dog is a good fit for us right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors