four and a half or five inch wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am building my grand daughter a doll cariage and need four wheels used or new 41/2 to five inchees. I have looked all over the internet and don't know where else to look.

I would love to find spoke wheels but think that is not going to be possible.

If anyone knows where I may look I would appreciate the help.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I am building my grand daughter a doll cariage and need four wheels used or new 41/2 to five inchees. I have looked all over the internet and don't know where else to look.

I would love to find spoke wheels but think that is not going to be possible.

If anyone knows where I may look I would appreciate the help.
with a Spinny machine you could make those. WAIT... did just say that. I must be sick or something :(

Maybe the Fountain of Youth isn't a fountain at all. Maybe it's a way of looking at things. A way of thinking.

nn4jw

New User
Jim
Garage sales are a good idea. You might be able to find a couple of old tricycles with spoked rear wheels.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I found exactly what you need on Chinese internet for $4.75 each available in minimum order of 100 units.

Didn't send the link because I knew you only need 8 wheels.

NCGrimbo

NCGrimbo
Corporate Member
Since this is a doll carriage, why not make them yourself. Get some 3/4" stock, use a circle jig to cut them out and then use a scroll saw to cut the spoke pattern. Finish it off by drilling the appropriate sized hole for the axle then apply some finish. If you're worried about the wood wheels getting damaged by the floor or the floor getting damaged by the wood wheels, Route a groove in the wheel and put a band of rubber in the groove.

-NCGrimbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors