Found on Amazon. Forrest WWII today only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waltv

New User
Walt
Watch amazon.com regularly for this kind os special on Forrest products. I bought the thin kerf WWII from amazon about 8 months ago for $79.99.

waltv

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Right on time ... I was going to pickup a backup blade at the show next week, but this deal will likely not be met!

Click, Click, Done here too ...:thumbs_up

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Right on time ... I was going to pickup a backup blade at the show next week, but this deal will likely not be met!

Click, Click, Done here too ...:thumbs_up
Two years the show,Forrest WWII was $80 AND TAX. I hope you like yours a LOT better than I like mine.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Two years the show,Forrest WWII was $80 AND TAX. I hope you like yours a LOT better than I like mine.

So .. maybe a wash on the "best price" eh?

I hope I like it too! I have a Ridge Carbide and it's everything I expected. From what FWW thinks, the Forrest is a notch better (their opinion). We'll see ...

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
So .. maybe a wash on the "best price" eh?

I hope I like it too! I have a Ridge Carbide and it's everything I expected. From what FWW thinks, the Forrest is a notch better (their opinion). We'll see ...
Remember that opinions are like _________. Everybody has one, just some are better than others. Did you ever read a tool review that berated a tool that you happened to like. Remember when FWW did the ROS article. Said Klingspor's sander was better than Bosch, even though they are the same sander:dontknow:. Same thing when they tested 1/2" router bits. Several of the off brand bits were made in the same factory. Yet they scored all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS