FOUND Delta Tilt Top

Sourwould

New User
Taylor
Probably a long shot here, but I'm maybe looking to find an old Delta tilt top table saw. Would like to find a ten inch, but I doubt there's really a ton of these around.

I thought there might be an off chance that someone has one in a basement or shed or something. I don't think there's a ton of people that still want to use these. Haha.

I'm located in Durham.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Those things look dangerous to operate cool looking and lots of metal in them though

zdorsch

Zach
Corporate Member
Have you tried the classifieds on OWWM? The tilt tops have a following. I found a few parts there for my fathers tilt top that he still uses.

zdorsch

Zach
Corporate Member
How about a wanted ad? Thinking someone has one squirreled away that they may be willing to sell.

There was a 10” listed on Craigslist and OWWM a few months ago in Columbia SC that I seem to remember was listed for a few weeks. There was another guy in Charleston that was restoring old machines that used to list things.

I think the unpopularity factor of the saw is in your favor!

Sourwould

New User
Taylor
How about a wanted ad? Thinking someone has one squirreled away that they may be willing to sell.

There was a 10” listed on Craigslist and OWWM a few months ago in Columbia SC that I seem to remember was listed for a few weeks. There was another guy in Charleston that was restoring old machines that used to list things.

I think the unpopularity factor of the saw is in your favor!

Thanks for the tip.

I found the columbia saw on owwm. I thought I wanted an unrestored saw to save some bucks, but man that's a nice saw for 250. It's sold.

I'll check out charleston. Might be a bit out of my radius. My truck is more of an "in-towner."

RJC58

Bob
Senior User
I have exactly what you’re looking for fully restored with new bearings and I’ll sell at a very reasonable price. It’s a 10 inch Delta 1160. Not sure what next steps to communicate are... does the forum have a private messaging feature?

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
I have exactly what you’re looking for fully restored with new bearings and I’ll sell at a very reasonable price. It’s a 10 inch Delta 1160. Not sure what next steps to communicate are... does the forum have a private messaging feature?
Yes it does. If you hover your cursor over the user name a pop-up window should include a button on th e bottom edge that says "Start Conversation". Click that and away you go to message that particular user. In this case you want Sourwould 'Taylor' as the interested party.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS