FOR SALE.....Walnut, rough cut, air dried (Sold)

Papachad

Papachad
Senior User
I'm in Wilmington. I can possibly get a trailer and make the buy. If everyone wants to get in on this I'm cool with that. Maybe next closest person to Wilmington can get the next load? Would need to nail down a price. I can give OP a call tomorrow.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
3.5 ish for me AND I have a truck, have to empty my enclosed trailer/storage. Definitely interested for urn material pretty hefty pile there

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
Sorry to report that the lot has just been spoken for. It supposed to be picked up today. If anything changes I will let you all know. Thank you all for your interest

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Was in this case. Buyer came, loaded the wood, paid and gone
Dino, I was cryin' in my beer coffee that we couldn't organize quickly enough to get this from you, but I and happy you "got rid" of it and hopefully an acceptable amount of money in your pocket!

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
Alan, It was the same batch. I didn't use too much of it. Turned out to be about 400 BF. I cannot recall what I paid for it but I feel sure it was more than I got. Do you remember? The walnut went to a member from Florence SC

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
I don't remember how much I had, but it was some good stuff. I still have about a half dozen 10'+ x 18" planks left. I just started using it again for end grain cutting boards. Out of room in your shipping container, just reducing stock, or are you moving on to another hobby?

dino drosas

Dino
Corporate Member
Just making some room. I found I really do not like working with walnut. I do not get along too well with the walnut dust. The short stock developed some twist as it was most likely too dry with not enough air flow. All the long stock was just fine. I hope you have been well since we last connected. Stay safe!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS