For Sale - SawStop 3 HP Pro 36" with 32" Incra fence - sold

Jimbo

James
User
Thanks to Bill Brown and serendipity, we got it loaded and it's on its way to Maine!

Downsizing, so looking to move my table saw. Runs perfectly, factory setup was great and I haven't messed with it. About 10 years old, kept in climate controlled shop. As above, currently fitted with 32" Incra fence, original 36" fence will be included; saw has the factory mobile base. Also included are a Freud dado set; factory dado cartridge, and extra 10" cartridge, Incra 1000 miter gauge. Aside from the safety feature (which I have highly valued), this is a really nice saw - it will just be too much saw for me in a future shop. This saw seems to be on national backorder, but here are some approximate comparable prices from (mostly) Rockler: saw $3000 plus shipping; mobile base $250; extra cartridges $100 each; Incra TS-LS fence, $500. All of this comes to over $ 4000 - I would love for it to go to an NCWW member - asking $1800 for the package. Located in Winston-Salem. Pickup only, will help with loading, but...this thing is heavy, so bring help!
Thanks, Jim O'Brien

IMG_1875.JPGIMG_1874.JPGIMG_1877.JPGIMG_1878.JPGIMG_1880.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1876.JPG
    IMG_1876.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 234
Last edited:

marinosr

Richard
Corporate Member
Wowza that's a good deal that I'm sure will be jumped on presently. Got me scheming even about driving down from NY :D

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I'm moving, selling my tools, have no room for it for the foreseeable future, and I'm STILL contemplating buying it :)
What is wrong with me? :)

RedBeard

Burns
Corporate Member
Glad there were so many responses already. I really didn’t want to drive to Winston but was getting ready to.

jlimey

Jeff
Corporate Member
Seriously, I look at this site at 10:00, and this pops up 3 minutes later!

James, in case the other two have significant other issues that prevents purchase, put me next in line!

Thanks.

Jimbo

James
User
Wow, I guess I underpriced this! But happy for it to go to a good home. Speaking of which, I'm holding it for a member until Tuesday; if the deal falls through I will let everyone know. Thanks for all the responses!
Jim

Reactions: HMH

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS