For Sale $650 - Delta 34-405 Unisaw 10" (1949) RH Tilt, 220v w/ Ext Table & Extras

MtnManNC

Zak
Senior User
Well cared for and loved old Delta Unisaw ready for a new home. This includes several blades (dados also), Microgig splitter (new), some jigs, and a Delta Unifence (pictured). The saw currently sits in a framed extension table with two rows of shelving. The entire measurements with the saw and the build out measure 85" long, 30.5" wide and 34" tall. If the buyer doesn't want the framed extension table then I am happy to haul it off.

This is a right-tilt, 10" saw. 220v. It was produced by Delta-Milwaukee in 1949 (I called Delta this week to confirm that...September of 1949 to be precise). It has been passed down and runs like a champion. I have been reluctant to list this for a while now but I wanted both shops to have the same table saw and well, it is time.

I believe this group will generate this going to someone who will value it and put it to good use for many years to come. Willing to listen to offers - dont be afraid to ask. Pickup in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Please let me know if you have any questions as I am sure I missed something!

919-279-1394

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 176
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 167
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 177
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 177
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 169
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 166
  • image8.jpeg
    image8.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

MtnManNC

Zak
Senior User
Update: Thank you to the folks who have reached out directly; since some of the questions have been similar I thought it would be beneficial to address them on here:
1. Price has been removed from the post and there is truly no bad offer, I care more about where this is going then money.
2. There is a brand new stop button control (Powermatic I believe) that will go with the saw...relying on that outlet switch hasn't been fun but I became used to it!
3. I will try to get some pics of the blades and jigs included.

This will stay available only on here and the humidor producers server for roughly a week. Thanks and have a great weekend!

MtnManNC

Zak
Senior User
Update: hey friends! This is still available but I will now be posting it on some other online forums/sites. The offer I am willing to accept on here will still be at a lower threshold as I truly care more about this finding a great home. However, I also need it out of the way so it does have to move thus why I am posting elsewhere.

Thank you all and let me know if anyone has any questions.

MtnManNC

Zak
Senior User
Facebook Marketplace is a strange place...full of frustrating folks haha. I am going to continue to talk with a few of these "potential buyers" but I may offer a significantly reduced price on here, available only to people in this community. This whole process is not very fun.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS