For sale: 3-HP Jet Cabinet Saw with 52" micro-adjust fence, router lift, and router cabinet -- $600 (SOLD)

jamie

jamie
Senior User
I'm posting this here before other places so maybe it can find a good home :D

I am selling my jet cabinet saw (I think that it was a JTAS 10-XL or something like that). The saw is about 18 years old and still in great shape. I am downsizing to a smaller saw to get more room in the garage, and the replacement was actually in stock at woodcraft so I need it to go fast (and I am pricing it accordingly).

I am in Matthews (well, actually Stallings)

Specs/Includes:
  • 3 HP (220v)
  • Left tilt
  • 10" blade
  • A bunch of throat plates
  • micro jig splitter
  • Original splitter/blade guard
  • Original miter fence
  • Mobile base
  • Router Lift (no router)
  • Shelf (I think I still have the original one as well)
  • The blade change wrench
  • Micro-adjust fence
Thanks for looking,
-jamie

Here are a few pictures:

jet-saw - 1.jpeg

jet-saw - 2.jpeg

jet-saw - 3.jpeg
jet-saw - 4.jpeg

Last edited:

jamie

jamie
Senior User
Yeah, as I was installing flooring I realized that I didn't put the location, so I edited the post. I am in the Matthews/Stallings area, behind Mario's pizza

RedBeard

Burns
Corporate Member
I’m not in the market for a table saw but at that price I was just curious how close. Matthews is a bit too much of a drive but whoever gets it better buy a lottery ticket too.

RLJones

New User
Ryan
Yeah, as I was installing flooring I realized that I didn't put the location, so I edited the post. I am in the Matthews/Stallings area, behind Mario's pizza

With Redbeard passing, I would love to come get it. I am about an hour and 20 mins away.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS