Foot Powered Website Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbsed

New User
Ed
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have a foot powered website up and at least a couple of pages completed. Has taken more time than I expected and it is very much a Work in Process. I listed the link on the Links section but here it is as well www.footpoweredmachinery.com

On the home page, there is a tab to What's New and that is where I am letting everyone know what is out there in terms or content. At this time, the Barnes #2 scroll saw and the Barnes Former have some pictures and info as well as the "About foot powered machinery" section. Next step is the Barnes #4 lathe. For Barnes, go to the manufacturers section and follow your nose.

If you are interested in foot powered machinery or just want to know how it use to be, please visit the site and I am always interested in your ideas, thoughts, suggestions and any questions about this interesting chapter in our woodworking past.

Thanks Ed

PS.. Don't forget about Mid West Tool Collectors Association. Check out www.mwtca.org We hold four meetings a year in NC and I think I can safely say that most woodworkers will find something of interest at our meeting. Next one is in Waxhaw on April10 and then here is Raleigh on July 24.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
PS.. Don't forget about Mid West Tool Collectors Association. Check out www.mwtca.org We hold four meetings a year in NC and I think I can safely say that most woodworkers will find something of interest at our meeting. Next one is in Waxhaw on April10 and then here is Raleigh on July 24.

Coming down to my neck of the woods and I'll be in Sanford for the shop crawl :cry_smile

The site looks like a good start!

SSuther

New User
Stan
Ed,
Looks like the beginnings of a very nice site.

If you all have not been to a MWTCA meeting at Ed's place, and seen his amazing collection of foot and hand powered tools, you owe it to yourself to go.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Very cool site! :thumbs_up:thumbs_up From the title of your thread, I thought you sat there and literally powered the site with your foot. I thought, "man, this is a complete neander right here." :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS