Folding table legs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobelenus

New User
bigjohn
I am trying to find some folding table legs better than the stuff at HD - I have a customer who needs 30 tables built, and while the table he has now has an HD set of legs on it, they are really crap. I'd like to upgrade a little to heavier gauge and smoother function - any ideas?????

SteveHall

Steve
Corporate Member
I always start at Hafele for hardware. They have so much it is sometimes difficult to navigate, but I think you want the Furniture Catalog. I only see a few legs on page 6.58 though. They also have a great Architectural Hardware Catalog.

McMaster-Carr is the other resource with a half a million items (literally), although it looks like they have only a few options as well.

My tablesaw outfeed table has two folding legs that I made myself with hinges and box lid stays on some simple pine legs. Very sturdy and only come down when I want them to.

jobelenus

New User
bigjohn
Thanks for the responses - the Hafele legs are pretty - don't think they want to go for the money (over 3,000 just in legs)...but I sent it off to them...China rules!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS