Folding puzzle table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Pursuit

New User
Jeff
The bride has asked me to make her a folding table to assemble her beloved jigsaw puzzles on. She showed me a photo in a catalog we got in the mail and I can probably get close using it. Was wondering if any of you have ever built one and maybe have a plan I could borrow?

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
I did.....didnt have a plan though......my daughter has it so I could probably get a pic if needed

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have one that is made out of cardboard - sits on top of a table. It has 4 slide out shallow drawers - 2 on each long side for holding sorted but not placed pieces. The main surface has wings that cover the playing field. Theoretically, you can fold up the wings and close the drawers and store a puzzle in progress to work on it later. This works if you're very careful how you move it around.

You might be able to incorporate some of those features in a more permanent manor if you're interested in making it multi-functional at all.

Should be an interesting project - let us know how it comes out.

ste6168

New User
Mike
The bride has asked me to make her a folding table to assemble her beloved jigsaw puzzles on. She showed me a photo in a catalog we got in the mail and I can probably get close using it. Was wondering if any of you have ever built one and maybe have a plan I could borrow?

Can you post a picture or a link to the table in question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS