Florip Saws?

David Turner

David
Corporate Member
Has anyone heard of an update on Mr. Florip's medical condition. Last item I saw was quite a while ago on a go fund me page or similar requesting donations for medical expenses.
I was at Woodcraft today and noticed they had a Florip dovetail saw in stock, so I asked the manager Herb what he knew. He said, as far as he knows, the two saws he has are all there are in the Woodcraft inventory.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
An update from his wife...

Every 3 days I change out the transducer array patches on Erik’s Optune device, the fascinating contraption he wears around the clock that I posted more about earlier this week.
Before applying the new patches, Erik has to get the closest possible shave on his scalp. There’s a lot of washing and sanitizing and little steps between shaving and the application of the array patches. We work alongside each other as a team. It’s a two-person job and I constantly think about, and feel deeply for, those without a caregiver.
Start to finish, the first array patch change took us 75 minutes. I cried a lot.
The second change took a little over 40 minutes. No tears this time. Major progress! We don’t rush a single step but knowing that the more he wears the device, the more effective it is at keeping new tumor growth at bay. As you can maybe imagine, I admittedly feel a lot of pressure to get it right, and get it done quickly.
I’m really proud of us. I love how we tackle the project together. I love how we talk to each other through each step. It’s a weird thing to bond over but that’s intimacy for you. Working together in a loving way toward a shared goal, regardless of how uncomfortable it can be.

demondeacon

Dave
Senior User
Blessings to Erik Florip and his wife. He married extremely well and she appears to be one of a kind. Hope for the best for both of them.

Scrapcutter

New User
Robert
I am new here so I am not familiar with who Mr. Florip is; however, I am familiar with the Optune device. My heart goes out to him and his wife. They will both definitely be in my prayers.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS