Floor Nailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

figucp0

New User
Stobal
Does anyone near Winston have access to a floor nailer that I could borrow, rent, or trade favors for? I have about 600 sq feet of flooring to put down and am weighing my options whether to rent a pneumatic, buy a manual, or borrow a fellow NCWW's or other friends. Any info would be appreciated.:icon_scra

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
If you have been looking for a good arm workout, buy the manual nailer, then sell it for nearly what you bought it for.

having installed thousands of feet of flooring, I am a big fan of air-driven nailers. Some one must have one near you, mine went with the last crew I worked on 10 years ago??? Which is just as well, it would have collected a whole lot of dust in my shop since then :(

tjgreen

New User
Tim
Check w/ HD, the ones around here (triangle) rent pneumatic flooring nailers. For 600 sqft, probably not worth buying one.

Note: depending on the type/thickness of flooring, you may be better off with a stapler than a nailer.

scott

New User
scott
Hauser rental over off Stratford Road near the mall has the nailers. For 600 ft I'd just rent the manual. If everything is ready and you've got some help, you can lay that amount in about a day. Although, if you don't have any help you may want to consider renting the pnuematic particularly if you already have a compressor big enough to drive it.
My $0.02
scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS