First real attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ptofimpact

Pete
User
New to this scrollsaw stuff, and was fortunate to acquire a very nice Delta from a good member, Thanks Joe.
This is an anniversary present for my better half, a Sue Mey pattern I saw on another site. Used local milled Black Walnut, was approx 1/2 + thick, handsawn into 2 pieces, used full thickness for base.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Palm Napkin9.JPG
    Palm Napkin9.JPG
    689.3 KB · Views: 354
  • Palm Napkin1.JPG
    Palm Napkin1.JPG
    678.3 KB · Views: 360
  • Palm Napkin4.JPG
    Palm Napkin4.JPG
    669.4 KB · Views: 359
  • Palm Napkin7.JPG
    Palm Napkin7.JPG
    652.6 KB · Views: 352

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
You got talent and patience, Pete! Your first real attempt at scroll sawing is very good indeed.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Quite nice Pete! When that scroll saw dust gets to you, you will change your whole outlook on scroll sawing, and look for more challenging projects, and on and on. Welcome to the scroll saw dust pile!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Nice looking project. You sure it was a first attempt? If you have time on your hands feel free to drop me a PM and come up. Glad to help you.

Ptofimpact

Pete
User
Thanks for all the kind words, I call it my first Real piece, I did a Yoda in baltic birch , but this was truly a challenge for me. Just finishing one like Berta has done the Free spirit, for the grandaughter. Always appreciate constructive criticism and advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS