Finishing seminar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb Parker

New User
Robb
I've had a second person recently ask about my finishes. (Greg-woodman2k it was great to meet you in my shop.) If there was enough interest I'd be interested in setting something up. I'm in Sherrills Ford, Catawba County on Lake Norman.

We have a small shop with the finishing area set up with 8' x 8' spray booth, sata guns (hvlp air assist). Most of my finishes are pre cat, post cat, ngr stains and dyes. we also do painted, glazed, crackle, distressed etc.

I could cover water born (not my favorite finish) wipe ons and possibly french polishing (no one will pay you for this finish!) depending on time.

I would have to charge a nominal fee to cover expenses and time. But I think I could keep it at a minimum. Seems like mid May may work for me. Could probably accommodate 5-8 people. Please post a reply here and I'll check back.

Thanks
Robb Parker
Heritage Woodwright LLC

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Robb,
well you know I'm in,had a great time meeting you on Sunday.You've got a great shop and based on your website and the work that was in the shop a finishing seminar would be worth it's weight in gold.Look forward to it and again put me on the list.

The site looks great by the way,tell your son he did an excellent job.It really shows what you guys are capable of and the finished product is top notch.Look forward to getting back over there and talking up a storm soon.
Talk to you Rob,
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS