Finishes Seminar Interest - Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I had the opportunity to meet with Tom Monahan of General Finishes while I was at the Klingspor show In Hickory. He has agreed to be part of an instructional seminar on the types and application of sealers, dyes, glazes and finishes including the new waterborne products that many of us are waiting to try.

We spoke about doing this sometime in feb/march with a location somewhere from the triad to the triangle. Quite frankly he is not going to break his schedule for just a few, we would have to gather up 20 or more attendees. I anticipate we could make a day of this by adding in some practice with various application methods - I know a great spray instructor (Willem are you there)

Please respond with your interest to attend and also if you would be willing to do this on a friday if we must - saturday would be preferred

Updated 11/12/12 Just wanted to let every know that this seminar is a go and the exact date will be determined just after the first of the year (these things take some time to setup). The location is not set. Klingspor has suggested we use their store in Raleigh and said they would spring for lunch (thanks Coleman) - that may sway the decision

I will keep everybody up to date as we get closer

Last edited:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Re: Finishes Seminar Interest

I am very interested in this and I could attend on almost any day.

meredj

Jesse
Corporate Member

I am interested, as long as I have at least 2 weeks notice,Ii can usually get off on a Friday. Weekends no issue.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member

Feb/ March? Definitely interested. Would prefer a Saturday, but could do a Friday if needed.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

Put me down as a firm yes. I am day of the week flexible.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member

Yes, I'm interested, and I know a centrally located shop that can be available any day of the week. Who knows, I might even clean it. :gar-Bi Just let me know if you want to use it.

Bill

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member

I would be very interested depending on timing and location.

Thanks

Wayne

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member

Definitely interested - I can arrange for any day.

rbizieff

New User
Robert

I'm interested and could probably do Friday with enough notice. Saturday is a lot easier.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith

I'm interested, and can also host if desired. With radiant heating, it's pretty comfortable in my shop in February and there are not any problems with getting a good cure on a finish.

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member

Sign me up! I prefer saturday, but may be able to make a friday, depending on the date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS