Finished Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Just so you are aware, none of your attachments are valid.

It would appear that either they were never uploaded (or the uploads interrupted), they were deleted by the member, too large a file size (unlikely) or an unsupported file format (raw camera file types for example).

You may wish to try re-attaching your photos, or upload them to your personal Gallery and then insert the photos.

The A Train

New User
Adam
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408099924.994691.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408099962.877329.jpg

cpowell

Chuck
Senior User
Adam - I really like the table!

Would be nice to see a close up detail of the top.

Thanks,

Chuck

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Nice job on the table, and great repurposing of the old Singer base. I remember playing w/ my grandmother's and smashing my fingers under it. Ouch!

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I vaguely remember your original post but found it.

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=53100

Nicely done so you're off and running. :thumbs_up

Posting pics is pretty simple.

1. Upload the pics to your Gallery. After uploading them make sure that you hit the "process" button at the bottom of the window.

2. Open new thread.

3. The center menu bar has a "My Photos" button, the fourth one in from the right end.

4. Click to view and select the photo. It'll be inserted into the thread automatically.

The A Train

New User
Adam
Thanks for the kind words! It turned out better than i thought. The base is a singer sewing machine that i savaged from the family "shed." I quote shed because it is basically a roof propped up on some posts.

I tried my best to get a pic of the inlay. The wooden blocks were originally part of the table and i thought it would be nice to incorporate it into the top. That was probably the hardest part. Not all of those blocks were the same length, so i made a few to replace and used some filler in some gaps.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408117997.613863.jpg

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Adam,
That was a neat idea to repurpose the wood as part of the top!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS