Finished project

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Susan Padgett

I requested a paperweight to be made out of Black Walnut and Dave O'Nan picked up the request and made the weight for me. I just wanted to thank him and let anyone interested know that he did a fabulous job and was very responsive and is incredibly talented. I'm very fortunate that he responded to my request and truly own a valuable, beautiful piece of wood carving. Thank you Dave!

DavidF

New User
David
I requested a paperweight to be made out of Black Walnut and Dave O'Nan picked up the request and made the weight for me. I just wanted to thank him and let anyone interested know that he did a fabulous job and was very responsive and is incredibly talented. I'm very fortunate that he responded to my request and truly own a valuable, beautiful piece of wood carving. Thank you Dave!

Hi Susan,

Dave posted the final pics on the site and yes, he did do a great job as always; glad you liked it.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Susan, you are very welcome, and it was my pleasure to make. I am just so happy that you like it and got it in time. Thank-you very much for the kind words :-D :-D

Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Wow, I love those Win/Win deals :icon_thum
Nice job Dave and congrats to Susan and the recipient,

Roger

cskipper

Cathy
Susan, I agree that DaveO did a wonderful job on your heart. I knew I was right in redirecting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS