Finished - Photo Upload -Just Ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I have to change the way photos uploaded probably just for a few minutes. This is necessary as fault isolation step.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
:eusa_dancWhatever you done, did it, Steve!:icon_thum:icon_thum

Seems to be working ok again from what I can tell....

Wayne

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
No there is another issue. The error 500 is gone as long as the upload size is less than around 22 MB. But then depending on complicated conditions, the Photopost processing may fail with a memory out error.

I didn't get to work on the last part of this, because an upstairs toilet overflowed and it started raining a bit in the kitchen below.:gar-Cr

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
No there is another issue. The error 500 is gone as long as the upload size is less than around 22 MB. But then depending on complicated conditions, the Photopost processing may fail with a memory out error.

I didn't get to work on the last part of this, because an upstairs toilet overflowed and it started raining a bit in the kitchen below.:gar-Cr

So what you are saying, Steve, is that there is a relationship between memory overflows and toilets? Or is it a relationship between memory leaks and toilets? :eusa_thin

In the meantime, you may want to watch out for links to Garbage Collection -- we don't want to know what happens when that fails too.

Kidding aside, it must be a whopper of a memory leak to be exhausting memory at a mere 22MB.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
So what you are saying, Steve, is that there is a relationship between memory overflows and toilets? Or is it a relationship between memory leaks and toilets? :eusa_thin

In the meantime, you may want to watch out for links to Garbage Collection -- we don't want to know what happens when that fails too.

Kidding aside, it must be a whopper of a memory leak to be exhausting memory at a mere 22MB.

:rotflm::rotflm:

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Just steer clear of memory dumps in the meantime.

I'm glad you got a good laugh out of it... overflowing toilets are no fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS