Finger Joint Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Looks like an old PC Omnijig. Seems to be very well used. Also $300 seems pretty high for its condition. Could be that parts are missing.

Finger joint jigs are fairly easy to build and there are a number of cost effective DT jigs on the mkt. Just my 2 cents.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I also agree with Dan, both about the age and excessive cost without knowing what components are there. I have the newer PC 24" OmniJig as shown in the two links posted by Jeff, including the mini-box joint jig template. Very accurate unit but a bit of a pain to get set up.

zdorsch

Zach
Corporate Member
That’s an older omnijig. And that price is too high! For reference, one just sold on Charlotte OfferUp for $75. There is another one for sale in Cleveland in much better condition with only one jig that the person has tried to sell for $100 since at least July 2017. (I’ve been shopping for a dovetail jig for a while).

Their are some other templates available for that jig, but the jig and templates are no longer made—so only used market availability.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I just got one. 16 inch model omni jig. Haven't set up or cleaned up yet but you are welcome to borrow it if you want.

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
If you want to make box joints, nothing beats the Incra I-box. It is very accurate, well designed and setup is very simple. You can have finished box joints glued up before you finish setting up a dovetail jig to cut box joints. At $300 you could purchase this system and have $150 left to buy a mid tier new dovetail jig or a very good used one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS