Finding User Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
In conjunction with this query...https://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61727

I noticed the My Albums button has disappeared from the dark brown row of buttons under the top lighter brown row containing the Gallery button.

(I wonder if it left when the ticket sales row was added for this years drawing.)

I have always had success with the method Rob expained in the thread above.

Thanks

Wayne

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Wayne,

I just momentarily logged in with your credentials to investigate and the "My Albums" option is very much present on the main menu bar, just below the upper tabs row within the context sensitive submenu bar, while you are in the "Gallery" section of our site. If you are not seeing that option then you may have a browser issue and may wish to clear your web browser's cache, close the browser, then return to the site and revisit the Gallery section. Note: you will only see Gallery specific submenu items while actually in the Gallery area as the minor submenu is context sensitive and the available menu options are specific to whatever section of this site you are actively viewing at a given moment.

Please keep us updated if you have any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS