Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the stars are finally in alignment to get my "new to me" tools from Asheville this weekend. Stephen and I will travel to Asheville to retrieve my Vicmark lathe , Agazzani bandsaw and Jet dust collector. The Jet will go home with Stephen for helping me with the other 1800 lb load. We are both excited. I have "owned" them for 3 weeks but events have conspired to prevent me from bringing them home. Pics to follow.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I think the stars are finally in alignment to get my "new to me" tools from Asheville this weekend. Stephen and I will travel to Asheville to retrieve my Vicmark lathe , Agazzani bandsaw and Jet dust collector. The Jet will go home with Stephen for helping me with the other 1800 lb load. We are both excited. I have "owned" them for 3 weeks but events have conspired to prevent me from bringing them home. Pics to follow.

Man your really into all things heavy... I still remember loading those wide 8/4 white oak diving boards on the back of your truck and watching the bed squat. Loading wasn't so bad with 4 people, but handling them monsters fresh off the log by myself was something else.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy

Steve, if you need any help when you get them home I could help with a little advanced notice. Just let me know.

I know, no pics, didn't happen, but today my son Stephen and I brought home the lathe, bandsaw and dust collector. It wasn't that difficult. We had a pallet jack, dolly, winch and hand truck. Stephen maneuvered the trailer into the carport, the trailer has a ramp and with equal amounts of ingenuity and brute strength, we loaded all 3. We we got home we used my tractor front end loader and some heavy nylon straps to unload. Just pushed them in the back door for now. Pennie rearranged the shop enough to make temporary space. Next weekend we will move them in place and try them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors