Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
GENERAL05005.jpg
GENERAL05004.jpg
GENERAL05002.jpg

I have received a request for help in locating someone who can carve or supply this type of "Golfer".

Steve --

I am interested in finding a source of handcarved golfers at wholesale prices similar to those shown in the attached photos. I will paint and enhance them locally for resale. Can you help me?

Regards,

Dave Cooley

To which I responded with a question or two. And he replied.

Steve --

I am not a woodworker. I buy kits that are partially cut out. The person who was carving the golfers for me has Parkinson's and can no longer do it. .......

My wife and I paint them in various college colors -- give them to our family members and sell one every now and then. I try to keep my total cost below $100 including the kit, the carving and the painting.

I would appreciate you helping me identify someone who would help me -- or better still -- someone in the figurine carving business that has a golfer than I could purchase and adapt to my use.

Thanks for your time.

[font=Tahoma,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Best regards,

[font=Tahoma,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Dave Cooley
[/size][/font]

[/size][/font]

If you are interested, send me a PM and I will provide an email address. I don't want to put and email address in the clear on a forum.[font=Tahoma,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]
[/size][/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS