Festool

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
does the fein have variable suction control? festool sanders are better when used with low suction, not sure what @jlwest will be hooking up to the system. The newer festool vacs have bluetooth :)
Yes the Fein has a control for lowering of raising the amount of suction.

Pompeio

New User
Mike
The Festool CT26 is probably their most popular model dust extractor and is the one I have. You should sign up for their Recon notices where they put their various power tools that have been returned—-they have a no questions asked 30 day return policy. I have been fortunate as I have bought several of their reconditioned tools and none showed any signs of prior usage.

Check out this video, before making a final decision:

I was in the market for a vacuum and sander comb also and watched the video by Toolboxbuzz. very informative and influenced my purchase. I originally had decided on the Makita because it finished towards the top, but it was too tall to fit under the assembly table that I intend to store it at. I decided on the Bosch vacuum and their 6" ROS. I have had and still do have a number of bosch tools and never been disappointed. That is true of my latest purchase! I would recommend the Bosch combo without reservation, nearly no dust residue and the sander has a turbo setting that makes it a hog! And all this for around $800. Not a bad deal in my book.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Jeff, I highly recommend adding a mini dust deputy in front. I did and mine is filling up with dust! It save the life of the bag. Check them out.

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
I would like to get a Festool vacuum system and seem to remember that someone here was a dealer. How can I contact them?
I would like to get a Festool vacuum system and seem to remember that someone here was a dealer. How can I contact them?
The Hardwood Store of NC is becoming a dealer. Stock has been ordered and is expected to be in within 3 - 4 weeks. Is there a certain model you are looking for? Give me a call and I'll see if it's on our list. 336-449-9627
Thanks.
Cheryl

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I was in the market for a vacuum and sander comb also and watched the video by Toolboxbuzz. very informative and influenced my purchase. I originally had decided on the Makita because it finished towards the top, but it was too tall to fit under the assembly table that I intend to store it at. I decided on the Bosch vacuum and their 6" ROS. I have had and still do have a number of bosch tools and never been disappointed. That is true of my latest purchase! I would recommend the Bosch combo without reservation, nearly no dust residue and the sander has a turbo setting that makes it a hog! And all this for around $800. Not a bad deal in my book.
I also have the Bosch vacuum and sander. I just loaned it to my daughter to sand her kitchen cabinets for refinishing. I showed her and her husband how to use it and sanded a couple of the doors and frames. No dust anywhere. She's happy and I get out of having to do the whole job.

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
Jeff, I highly recommend adding a mini dust deputy in front. I did and mine is filling up with dust! It save the life of the bag. Check them out.
Is that made by Oneida? I think it might take up to much room but I will check it out. Thanks.

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
So far the Fein is working great and connects to my Dewalt sanders. Should have done this years ago.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS