$300 Firm, cash only and local pickup

Includes
• (1) StickFix Sanding Pad
• (1) Auxiliary Side Handle
• Extraction Hood
• Operation tool
• Systainer

Description
The RAS rotary sander by Festool is the perfect choice for stripping and shaping. 500 watts of power concentrated in a 4.5" pad allows you to quickly prepare your work for more advanced prepping.
Features
• A low speed, high torque sander designed for stripping layers of paints, coatings, or varnishes as well as scribing, and rough shaping, of material
• Dust extraction shroud with brushes rotates 360 degrees around the pad for optimum dust collection and adjusts with a flick of the wrist
• Equipped with StickFix Hook & Loop pad design for fast and easy abrasive changes or re-using paper for greater economy
• MMC Electronic controls deliver soft-start, step-less variable speed control, constant speed under load, and thermal and overload protection

Specifications
• Spindle: M14
• Idle engine speed: 1500 RPM
• Weight: 3.53 lbs/1.6 kg
• Sanding pad dia.: 4-1/2"/115 mm
• Dust extraction connection dia.: 1-1/16"/27 mm
• Power consumption: 500 watt

Attachments

• RAS 115 in box.jpg
    RAS 115 in box.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 151
  • RAS 115 name.jpg
    RAS 115 name.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 142
  • RAS 115 side view.jpg
    RAS 115 side view.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 157

mtcabworker

New User
johnny boy
Festool RAS 115
Excellent Condition
$300 Firm, cash only and local pickup

Includes
• (1) StickFix Sanding Pad
• (1) Auxiliary Side Handle
• Extraction Hood
• Operation tool
• Systainer

Description
The RAS rotary sander by Festool is the perfect choice for stripping and shaping. 500 watts of power concentrated in a 4.5" pad allows you to quickly prepare your work for more advanced prepping.
Features
• A low speed, high torque sander designed for stripping layers of paints, coatings, or varnishes as well as scribing, and rough shaping, of material
• Dust extraction shroud with brushes rotates 360 degrees around the pad for optimum dust collection and adjusts with a flick of the wrist
• Equipped with StickFix Hook & Loop pad design for fast and easy abrasive changes or re-using paper for greater economy
• MMC Electronic controls deliver soft-start, step-less variable speed control, constant speed under load, and thermal and overload protection

Specifications
• Spindle: M14
• Idle engine speed: 1500 RPM
• Weight: 3.53 lbs/1.6 kg
• Sanding pad dia.: 4-1/2"/115 mm
• Dust extraction connection dia.: 1-1/16"/27 mm
• Power consumption: 500 watt

mtcabworker

New User
johnny boy
Thank you for responding.
I’m interested in buying it. I do however live in Montana. I am willing to pay UPS or FedEx freight charges to get it here if possible. Please let me know if you would be ok with that.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
"Sold - Festool RAS 115 for sale"

Well, ya couldha fooled me!

And, made me look to see a Festool Radial Arm Saw for $300!

That really wouldha been a bargain! ;)

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS