Festool on CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Those are some Hot Deals, if they are as un-used as stated...but still too rich for my blood :crybaby2:

Dave:)

Trog777

New User
Trog
I must be living right or something. Drove to Durham last night and picked up the router. I was expecting the OF 2000 "Basic" (57426) which comes in a cardboard box. To my surprise, it was the older OF 2000 E/1 Plus (574216). Which comes with, what now you have to purchase separate, parallel edge guide ($131), 8mm collet $38 and systainer ($62). And just like he said, never been used.

Now I don't have a use for the 8mm collet, (or the systainer for that matter) but that has to be the best constructed edge guide I've ever seen. Course, if I had to buy one at $131, I'd dang sure expect it to be.

Not often you can buy new Festool products, albeit without warranty, for 55% off. Well, it probably cost $30 in gas to drive over and back, so call it 50% off. Yepper. I be a happy camper. Now, do I resist the temptation to resale it and buy the DW651 as I had planned? :eusa_thin

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Since you included a picture - You SUCK!!! Very nice score, and I wouldn't worry about the warranty. From what I've read, Festool will go out of its way to fix things, even if you're the 2nd owner.

:tool:

Trog777

New User
Trog
I asked about the CT22 when I was there. He said someone was coming
later to get it. Jeremy I see you got the Fein, did you pick up the Festool vac too?:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS