Festool observation

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
I don't have a domino, old fashioned mortise and tenon. But generally I find dust collection on small tools a hassle and just broom it towards my floor sweep when done.
You really should try a domino if you do alot of M&T work. A huge timesaver and SO simple!!! When attached to the Festool vac, I get zero sawdust making pockets for dominos. It truly is awesome.

Reactions: drw

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I use my black and decker outside where I don’t want to drag the Festool. I use my Dewalt mitersaw hooked up to my Festool vacuum. I did use a FastCap mitersaw hood with my old mitersaw. It was better than nothing.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
A
You really should try a domino if you do alot of M&T work. A huge timesaver and SO simple!!! When attached to the Festool vac, I get zero sawdust making pockets for dominos. It truly is awesome.
Any shopvac will work just fine with the Domino or other Festools with an adapter. With the sanders, you may want to create a leak in an adapter to reduce the suction if you don't have a way to adjust it. I use an older Fein and drilled a 1/2" hole in its wye adapter cap.
Fein adjustable suction power.jpg

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS