Festool Hose Adaptors..to fit..PC Bosch etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
As a Festool newbie...(Dust collector CT36 owner)

I need to find a hose adaptor that fits my PC Biscuit Joiner, Bosch handplaner, etc...

Pretty much any dust producing non-Festool, tool.

I know I could research, but, with so many other things going on.....

TIA

Matt

bwat

New User
Bill
Fein makes a small rubber fitting that I have adapted for this use. Available at Woodcraft for 5.99. I'm sure there are many other options too but this is easily adapted to hose or tool.
http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/2021144/30399/Fein-Step-Adaptor.aspx

815898.jpg

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Fein makes a small rubber fitting that I have adapted for this use. Available at Woodcraft for 5.99. I'm sure there are many other options too but this is easily adapted to hose or tool.

Perfect, sold !

Thanks Bill

Look forward to seeing you soon!

M

jglord

New User
John
With the 27 mm hose that came with your CT 36 fits my PC Biscuit Jointer very well. I just plug the biscuit jointer into the front of the CT 36. The stepped Fein adaptor bwat mentions will fit the others. You may need to cut off the small end to get it to fit. It is stepped-down. The Festool hose fits in the large end and the adaptor steps down to fit most smaller tool's port. :icon_thum

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
With the 27 mm hose that came with your CT 36 fits my PC Biscuit Jointer very well. I just plug the biscuit jointer into the front of the CT 36. The stepped Fein adaptor bwat mentions will fit the others. You may need to cut off the small end to get it to fit. It is stepped-down. The Festool hose fits in the large end and the adaptor steps down to fit most smaller tool's port. :icon_thum

John,

Thanks for posting.

I have the 557 PC Biscuit Joiner, and Im not sure what size MM hose the Festool has, but

they dont fit, hence my original post.

I know the PC 557 have different hose connection/configs, based on comparison with other folks I know who have same tool.

I don't know if its just me, or if others are tired of living in Hose Babel.

Thanks again,

Tired of being Hosed,
Matt

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
I have the 557 PC Biscuit Joiner, and Im not sure what size MM hose the Festool has, but

they dont fit, hence my original post.

The hose connector on the Domino should fit the CT36 hose perfectly.:gar-Bi

Seriously...I have a collection or 5-6 diffferent adapters and flexible fittings, radiator hose sections, tire innertube section, you name it for my non Festools. The Bosch sander adapter comes in handy.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
The hose connector on the Domino should fit the CT36 hose perfectly.:gar-Bi

Seriously...I have a collection or 5-6 diffferent adapters and flexible fittings, radiator hose sections, tire innertube section, you name it for my non Festools. The Bosch sander adapter comes in handy.

LMAO !

Hence my earlier frustration with : HOSE BABEL

Thanks,

Hosed Offed and often,

Matt

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
For the Porter Cable Biscuit Joiner (and their recent routers with dust capture), you can get the 1" hose by purchasing the hose kit from Amazon or Woodcraft:

Porter Cable 39332 Vacuum Hose for 1-inch ID Dust Ports ($26.99 @ Amazon)

You can also get the hose with the dust collection kit Porter Cable sells for their 6" random orbit sanders (which is how I aquired mine). It fits the PC biscuit joiner, the 890-series routers as well as the dust collection accessory sold for 690 and 890 series routers. It will also fit other tools with a 1" (24-25mm) dust port.

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS