Feedback on Pat Warner Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick7938

New User
Rick
I am wanting an offset base for my PC routers. From my searches on the web, Pat Warner's looks like the best for the money.

Any feedback on his products and services?

cpowell

Chuck
Senior User
No personal feedback but the guy builds some of the best lookin stuff for router tables I've seen, He brings a different level of precision from all others.

Chuck

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
I have a Warner offset base, it's perfect. Pat is a great guy and a pleasure to deal with. You won't regret buying from him.

blackemmons

New User
Jim
I have some of Pat's stuff.

Good stuff with good service and advise.

I just wish he was closer to the east coast so I could cut a couple of days off the waiting time:wsmile:(without paying dearly for it)

Jim

Scott Kuykendall

New User
Scott
I met Pat when I lived in California and he came by my shop one day. He is a great guy and will personally help you with any questions or problems you have with any thing he sells. He builds his stuff stronger and better then they need to be.
Scott

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Having read his books and seen his videos, he taught me a ton. No question in my mind he is the Man for routing.

I'm not far enough along in routing needs to order an offset base, but his is on the top of my list should I need one.

Jim

LeeNC

New User
Lee
He writes great books and is a gentleman. I have purchased some additional information from him on line. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

His website, http://www.patwarner.com/, has a wealth of information on routing.

Lee

Mike Wilkins

Mike
Corporate Member
I have 2 of his bases for one of my Porter Cable routers, I think the 690. One regular and one with the cut-out to fit the PC guide bushings. These bases are what the factory should have put on their routers: well-made and beefy. You will be pleased.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I have 2 of his bases for one of my Porter Cable routers. These bases are what the factory should have put on their routers: well-made and beefy. You will be pleased.
PC used to sell Pat's bases, under the PC label. I've got a couple. Pat Warner- first class products from a first class guy!

b4man

New User
Barbara
Ditto all that's been said! I bought 2 bases for my Bosch Colt from Pat. He does business the old fashioned way. Service, trust and satisfaction.

Barbara

KC7CN

New User
Don
Ditto all that's been said! I bought 2 bases for my Bosch Colt from Pat. He does business the old fashioned way. Service, trust and satisfaction.

Barbara

+1

The off-set base for the Bosch trim router is a MUST!

A quality product for sure, and doing business with Pat was a pleasure to say the least!

-Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS