Feedback on Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ Denz

New User
Russ
I want to share some feedback on a seller in the classifieds but can't figure out how to do it / find instructions to do so. How do I do that? Thanks,
Russ

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Down at the bottom of the add you can add a comment
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Russ Denz

New User
Russ
I'm afraid I didn't explain correctly. I know about the "comment" section in the ad itself, but what I'm asking is how to enter Feedback in the left margin of the Classified section. Jeremy (Woodwrangler) has posted quite a few, including on me, and that's what I want to be able to do.
It's the area where there aren't any comments, just + for positive and - for negative, giving the name of the "vendor" and the name of the "rater". I think it's a helpful little add-on. Did I make sense this time? Thanks in advance. Who knows, I might rate you - LOL
Russ
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0)

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Russ, I might be wrong here and if I am sorry if I am - hope someone else will help you out - but I went into the classifieds went down to the "recent feedback" window - click on the person that you want to give a feed back on that will take you to this http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/vbclassified.php?do=user&userid=2396 You will see a window down on the left side for feed back info click on the person's name again and that will take you to this

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/vbclassified.php?do=feedback&userid=2396

There might be a better way but I don't know it
HTH
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

toolman

Administrator
Chad
Phillip

You are right!!:cool:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Phillip

You are right!!:cool:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5

:icon_cheers yea I finally got something right:gar-Bi -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS