Fayetteville, Lunch 06-18-08, Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Ok so I am not the fastest poster upper there is.:XXcompute Sorry guys and gals:embaresse
Got distracted.
So here it is, no pictures didn't happen, the proof is in the pudding.

Terry turnaround we're taking pictures, oops sorry.
and just incase you forgot what I looked like, mmmmmm not quite.:gar-La;
url%5D

So who's who? aw com on, you going to make me do this:rolf:.

Ok We have on the far left is of course Steve and his wife, rotating with the clock is 5Etek-mike and his wife, Bigdog72, missing person, bitbight and our steady man Terry.

We had a great time and I talked way too much. Probably cause I haven't been in pain for a few days now, and it's great ( don't ask long story).

But HEY YOU OTHER FAYETTEVILLE AREA folks:slap: show up to the next one please.:eek:ccasion1

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
A good time was had by all!! We have to do it again sometime. Food was good, comraderie, conversation!! Great way to spend a lunch hour.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Well Mac I must say "You got it done finally" Someone would think you were "Retired" or something, or is that "retarded", gee I need to look that up in my Thesaurus! Hum! Retard-Slow, Slacken. :gar-La; OK YOU got it right, your SLOW.:icon_thum:rotflm: Great job Mac with the "Pics" You did think about brining the picture machine. It was a great lunch and the fewllowship as always was great. Thanks to all who made this a great day, Thanks Steve and Gail for the trip down to join us. Geoff thanks for deciding it was time for us to get together. Hope we do it again. Mac you better not hurt me for the remarks above! Because if you do and I heal, I will stick Post-It Notes all over your shop!:gar-Bi:eusa_hand Terry:notworthy:

5Etek-mike

New User
Michael Lemings
That really was a great time there! :eek:ccasion1
It's always nice to meet the wonderful people who are behind the different posts! I feel very fortunate that it was coordinated on a day I didn't have to go into work. We need to do this again in the near future; perhaps on a Saturday, which may make it easier for other members in this area to attend. :icon_thum

It was great meeting and enjoying lunch with everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS