Father's Day Tool/Workshop gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
:rotflm: Well...it's not really woodworking, but it is something thoughtfull that my wife and kids are giving me for Father's Day. They bought me a miniture refridgerator for my shop. My shop is a 12x16 shed that is currently 96 degrees :eusa_doh: It will be really nice to know there's always cold drinks out there!!!!

Cheers!
Chris

Dusty Sawyer

New User
David
Chris, that's a gloat worth sharing. I bought one of those little frig's a couple years ago and it does a great job of keeping buddy weisers and bottled water chilled for me. The wife actualy fills it for me... go figure!

Enjoy your day!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That is a tool, and a very important one. Dehydration can make you delirious and that is dangerous in the shop. Having cool drinks available makes you more likely to stop and get a drink when your thirsty.
I would be lost without my fridge :cool:

Dave:)

gator

George
Corporate Member
My daughter left for college 20 years ago and took a small fridge with her, my son left for college 13 years ago and took the same fridge with him. It now resides in my shop. Twenty years old and still humming and making things cool. :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

George

Mike Wilkins

Mike
Corporate Member
Congrats. I would consider this woodworking, as it is hard to concentrate with a case of desert-mouth. I have had one in my shop for years and would not be without one. Always filled with Diet Mountain Dew.
Good stuff.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Ditto on the fridge, and definitely have to have the Diet Dews. I now have to buy the decaf ones for after 4 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS