FAQ for Flash Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
I put together a FAQ for Flash Chat and posted it under the how to forum. Please take a look at it to see if anything needs changed or added. I am going to put together a "How To Use Flash Chat" to explain all the options in Flash Chat as well as how to open up additional rooms.

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
DL, it looks good to me. Thanks for taking the time to type all that out. It will be very helpful to those who don't how to do it yet.

Dave:)

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
My only thing to suggest to add is how to send private messages within a chat, and perhaps how to change your colors. Otherwise, it's good.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
clowman said:
My only thing to suggest to add is how to send private messages within a chat, and perhaps how to change your colors. Otherwise, it's good.

Clay, I am going to write a "How To" next that will cover how to use all of the features in chat like changing your font color, opening an additional room in either the public or private mode, etc. I will have to figure out the PM piece from within chat but will include that as well.

Thanks,
D L

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Sounds good DL. To Send a PM in chat, just click on the person's name, and you will get a drop down list, and you can choose to send a PM. Far as changing colors. I have no clue there.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
clowman said:
Sounds good D L. To Send a PM in chat, just click on the person's name, and you will get a drop down list, and you can choose to send a PM. Far as changing colors. I have no clue there.

Thanks Clay

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS