Fall Picnic in Forest City

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Boy oh boy can McRabbett cook a burger!:icon_thum We had a great time today thanks to everybody who came!

Yes, it did happen and somebody has pix:gar-Bi

Thanks to Dennis and Rob for working so hard to feed us well.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
:gar-Cr:gar-Cr I couldn't make it due to prior church commitment. so Sorry I missed it.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Hey! The weather was really nice, just a little breezey, but I had a GREAT time. It's always good for the soul to get together with good friends, old and new, and break bread together. Thank you to Dennis for all his work in pulling it together, Rob for his fantastic culinary skills, Barbara for driving the 1,762 miles from Greensboro, Cathy and John for coming all the way up from Columbia, by TRUCK, and all the rest of you who took time to come and enjoy some wonderful food and fellowship. HEY!!! Let's do this every week!!!:gar-La; I've said it before, and I'll redundantly say it again, North Carolina Woodworkers are the nicest people in the world.:banana::banana::banana:

aplpickr

New User
Bill
Good time, new friends, wonderful hamburgers, and such beautiful warm weather. Standing by the fire felt very good!

Bill

Last edited:
M

McRabbet

I just uploaded the pictures I took today into a new album under the Picnics Category in the Photo Galley called "Fall 2011 Western NC Picnic". A few folks didn't make the group picture, but we all had a great time!

100_6549.JPG

View image in gallery

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Really sorry I had to miss the party. I am glad those who could go had a great time.

NCWW members ROCK!!!!

cskipper

Cathy
We had a great time too! It was wonderful seeing folks and some of their fantastic work - add in wonderful food - and WOW!!!! Sorry not more showed up, but we did have fun!

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'll probably wear that shirt for 2-3 days just so I can smell those burgers cooking again. :gar-La;
Good seeing everyone and I hope those that planned to come & couldn't can make it next time. We'll probably have it earlier in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS