Fall 2011 Raffle Drawing - RESULTS ARE IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Members are invited to attend the official drawing for the winners of the Fall 2011 NC Woodworker Raffle on Saturday, November 19th at 4:00 PM at Ryan's Grill Buffet and Bakery, 8601 Concord Mills Blvd, Concord, NC. It is located about 1/2 mile off I-85 exit 49 (Concord Mills exit), just adjacent to the north end of Concord Mills Mall. Here is a local map to help you find it:

Ryans_Steakhouse_Map.jpg

View image in gallery

We hope to see you there!

I will have as many prizes in hand as possible so winners can pick them up!

M

McRabbet

Re: Fall 2011 Raffle Drawing

Everyone should have received their ticket numbers by email, but if you did not get your ticket numbers, please contact me immediately!

See you Saturday!

M

McRabbet

We held the drawing at a few minutes past 4:00 PM this afternoon at Ryan's near Concord Mills Mall in Concord. Gotcha6 and I presided over the drawing and we were joined by three members and two spouses (these five did the ticket pulling). They included Meredj (Jesse Meredith) and his wife, Sawman101 (Bruce Swanson) and his wife, and SawBuck (Lonnie Holbrook). All of the Online Sale, Klingspor event and mail-in tickets were in a transparent plastic container which was well shaken before we started and shaken again following each draw. The five volunteers rotated in making their blind draws. Here are the results:

Lot 1: Ticket 378668 - Bugle (Preston Williams, Apex) - ClearVue Cyclone
Lot 2: Ticket 378667 - Yellofins (Ron Matthes, Fuquay-Varina) - Delta Drill Press
Lot 3A: Ticket 378534 - RBradford (Richard Bradford, Hillsborough) - $100 Greg Paolini Woodworking Class Gift Certificate
Lot 3B: Ticket 378663 - Yellofins (Ron Matthes, Fuquay-Varina) - $100 Greg Paolini Woodworking Class Gift Certificate
Lot 3C: Ticket 378768 - Steve Coles (Apex) - $100 Greg Paolini Woodworking Class Gift Certificate
Lot 3D: Ticket 378631 - TimF67 (Tim Fitz, Charlotte) - $100 Greg Paolini Woodworking Class Gift Certificate
Lot 3E: Ticket 378508 - Joe Scharle (Fuquay Varina) - $100 Greg Paolini Woodworking Class Gift Certificate
Lot 4: Ticket 378806 - bwat (Bill Watson, Mooresville) - Kreg K4 Master Pocket Hole Jig System
Lot 5: Ticket 378803 - bwat (Bill Watson, Mooresville) - Veritas Low-Angle Jack Plane
Lot 6: Ticket 378658 - ScottM (Scott Miller, Littleton) - Veritas Medium Shoulder Plane
Lot 7: Ticket 378634 - Tar1Heel (R.J. Felts, Graham) - Veritas Low-Angle Block Plane
Lot 8: Ticket 378579 - Jazzflute (Kevin Nathanson, Chapel Hill) - $350 Gift Certificate from Craft Supplies
Lot 9: Ticket 378944 - Zapdafish (Steven Lee, Holly Springs) - $100 Gift Certificate from Craft Supplies
Lot 10: Ticket 378611 - Kanguy (J McManus, Kannapolis) - $50 Gift Certificate from Craft Supplies
Lot 11: Ticket 378677 - Bugle (Preston Williams, Apex) - Kreg K4 Master Pocket Hole Jig System
Lot 12: Ticket 378664 - Yellofins (Ron Matthes, Fuquay-Varina) - Ci4m Mini Finisher from Easy Wood Tools
Lot 13: Ticket 378588 - DanR (Dan Roscigno, Hillsborough) - Lie-Nielsen Small Router Plane
Lot 14A: Ticket 378747 - Yellofins (Ron Matthes, Fuquay-Varina) - Shapton Glass Ceramic Stone Sharpening Set
Lot 14B: Ticket 378795 - Bluthart (Brian Luthart, Iron Station) - Shapton Glass Ceramic Stone Sharpening Set

Winners should PM me immediately with their home and e-mail addresses, telephone number so we can arrange delivery of your prize(s). If you feel you cannot accept a prize, please let me know as well so we can discuss your options(you own these prizes, not NC Woodworker!).

Congratulations to all of the winners and thanks to all that helped us raise funds for the NC Woodworker with their ticket purchases!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I didn't win a prize--again. :cry_smile Had a great time visiting with NCWW friends, and eating. Even though Ryan's doesn't serve oats and hay, I still ate like a horse.:wink_smil
There were some multiple winners again; it shows the value of purchasing multiple tickets, and the drawing was fair.
I want to give a big thumbs up to McRabbit, :thumbs_up and Gotcha6, :thumbs_up for their hard work and attention to conducting the raffle. There are other members who also took part in promoting the raffle, and selling tickets, as well as obtaining the prizes. :icon_thum Most of all, thanks to all the sponsors for donating the great and valuable prizes. These efforts help to keep NCWW the best woodworkers site on the www!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

cskipper

Cathy
Congrats to all the winners! A BIG thanks to those who worked either directly or indirectly on this project. :eusa_clap

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member

Many thanks to all the ticket buyers, and congratulations to the winners.
Yellofins - any lottery number suggestions? You're on a roll! :rolf:

DanR

New User
Dan
Thanks for running the raffle, and thanks to all the vendors that donated some great prizes!

dave "dhi"

New User
Dave
Congrats to the winners! For the third year in roll, my many tickets get me no prize, when i was really hoping for a kreg jig! Guess it's time to purchase one...

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
congratulations to all the lucky prize winners.

Most of all - congratulations to-
www.ncwoodworker.net
We ALL WIN!!!

A lot of time and effort went into organizing the raffle
and Rob and his merry band of assistants have outdone themselves again. Great job all!

bwat

New User
Bill
W O W !!!:eusa_danc What a great benefit of NCWW when a donation results in prizes! It doesn't get much better:icon_thum!

Thanks to the vendors who donated prizes to make this event a success for NCWW.
Thanks to NCWW and all who worked so hard to gather prizes and put the event together!
And of course, thanks to the ticket gods! Yee hah! :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Congrats to all, especially to Yellofins! Looks like my luck finally ran out, but I'll be back next year :gar-Bi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS