Fall 2009 Raffle Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Well, here is the news everyone has been waiting for all afternoon! Sorry not to get it posted earlier, but I took a small detour after the lunch and drawing to visit Scott Smith's farm to see his new shop. Sorry, but it was the best time we could do it!

Okay -- here are the winners:

Lot 1 - Powermatic DP2800 Drill Press: Dan Bowman (3173199)
Lot 2 - Festool Domino with Tenon Systainer: Bill Hefner (3173525)
Lot 3 - Lee Valley DX-60 Block Plane: Albert Hurst (3173013)
Lot 4 - Lee Valley Medium Shoulder Plane: Meredj (Jesse) (3173676)
Lot 5 - Lee Valley Small Router Plane: TMerrill (Tim Merrill) (3173730)
Lot 6 - Lie-Nielsen Signed Small Brass Hammer: BKind2Animals (Susan Schultz) (3173642)
Lot 7 - Lie-Nielsen Hardened Steel Small Hammer: StevieGWood (Steve Westfall) (3173780)
Lot 8 - 50 BdFt Curly Maple: Merrill77 (Chris Merrill) (3173703)
Lot 9 - $50 Gift Certificate The Woodworking Source: JAnderso (Jeffrey Anderson) (3173155)
Lot 10 - Mobile Clamp Rack: Merrill77 (Chris Merrill) (3173704)

Okay -- how does everyone get their prizes?

I have already given the Festool Domino set to Travis Porter and he is contacting Bill Hefner. For Dan Bowman, the Drill Press is at Klingspor's Woodworking Shop in Raleigh -- I will call them tomorrow morning and give them your name so you you may pick it up.

I will email all of the other winners to verify their addresses so we can get their prizes sent to them. Merrill77 was our luckiest winner since he won two prizes. I'll mail the gift certificate to him, but we will need to enlist the North Carolina Woodworker Pony Express to get the Curly Maple from Hendersonville to Raleigh (it is in my garage!)

And in case anyone was curious, this was a very successful fund raiser for the NC Woodworker! We sold 843 tickets ($4,215 total) and after deducting our prize purchase costs, we netted just under $3,000 (sorry, I don't have the exact figure off the top of my head).

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone that participated. As was already posted, no one at the lunch won any prizes! Photos to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:

sawduster

New User
Robert
:banana: :banana: :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :banana: :banana: :banana: :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1
:eek:ccasion1 :banana: :eusa_clap :notworthy:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congrats to all of the winners!!!!!!:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

And to the BOD for pulling this event together. Very well orchestrated and some fantastic prizes!

Can't wait 'til next year!

Wayne

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Wow! I can't believe I won the drill press! Sorry about the exclamation points, but I'm excited!:banana:
You should be. That is a great prize. Almost as good as the Kapex I won in the spring raffle. I still haven't used it because of an elbow injury prior to winning it, but I am ready to get back in the shop and get it acquainted to the shop and get it dusty. CONGRATS to all of the winners.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Bill Hefner called me back.:cry_smile I was hoping he wouldn't so I could keep it, but oh well. He picked it up from me late this evening. He has promised to post pictures shortly.

Congrats to the winners, and thanks to all who participated and purchased tickets!!!

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
And for the "no pix - didn't happen" crowd...

Voila!

We met at a restaraunt for lunch, and then asked one of the restaraunt employees to pick out the winning tickets for us.

"The usual suspects"... at lunch!

ScottM mixing up the raffle tickets:

IMG_3656.JPG

The restaraunt employee swirling her hand into the bowl, prior to pulling a ticket...

IMG_3657.JPG

Drawing a winning ticket!

IMG_3659.JPG

jlwest

Jeff
Corporate Member
Congratulations....The Merrills should play the lottery....:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Congrats to all the winners. Thanks to all who bought tickets and yourt continues support of this organization.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
A big hand for the BOD for all their hard work:eusa_clap:icon_cheers and congratulations to all the winners. Those were some great prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors