Not open for further replies.

Monty

New User
Monty
OK, who's coming?!?!?

The Extravaganza

...or, as we affectionately call it: "the big honkin' event"

Gathering of NC Woodworkers to follow: link

You really don't want to miss this! Meet some reputable Woodnetters (yeah, and I'll be there, too... ;-) ), eat burgers and such, lots of chit-chat, and we'll discuss the design and construction of a solid wood chest of drawers project (or whatever we want to talk about).

Last year we discussed the design and construction of a sleigh bed project for Vanguard - see his page on this here.

Start making your carpool plans now, folks!

Last edited:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I am very seriously considering coming. I have to get SWMBO's approval first. Ya'll welcome newbie wood hacks, right? Is it something that I should consider planning overnight accommodations for? If I go I will have an extra seat in the truck, more if you don't mind riding in the back (camper top, of course) if any one might need free transportation. I am going to work on dropping the hints when she gets back tonight. Cross your fingers for me. Dave:)

Ken Couch

New User
Update your profile with your name
I am planing to go from Randolph county. If anybody wants a ride I'll be glad to drive.
I'll bring my F150 just in case.:roll:
Ken

Ken Couch

New User
Same here Dave. Is there a plan for a meeting point the show? Or should we just wear funny hats or something?
Ken

Monty

New User
Monty
Ken Couch said:
Same here Dave. Is there a plan for a meeting point the show? Or should we just wear funny hats or something?
Ken
Read this for more details about the meeting time/place.

Ken Couch

New User
Insomniac

Thanks. It looks like the get together is going to be a biggy.
Can't wait to meet you guys.
Ken

Last edited:

woodguy1975

New User
John
I just wanted to join up and jump on this thread to say that all are welcome who can make it. It looks like we've got about 15 people to date and I hope for as many more.

I might have to expand my setup a little this year. Last year we had 7 or 8 including Insomniac. Monty has done a fantastic job of communicating to this board. Just want to say tanks to ya as well.

Just 26 days to go!

Thanks,

John

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
No John, THANK YOU:eusa_clap for making us welcome.

I hope you will become a regular visitor to the site. As you can see, it is possible to be a member of this site and WoodNet:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors