Extravaganza- October 21-22, 2022

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sorry but I will not be able to make it. NOTHING is wrong. I just could not get my schedule to work out.
@ScottM who are you sending in your place?! LOL
Seriously, Scott, you will be missed I ALWAYS enjoy talking with you.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well, on the plus side, your post served as a reminder of teh dates for me! Thank you!
Are you coming Charles? Please make sure (reminder to ALL NCWW members) Stop by the booth and say Hello!
This is a fun a event and a GREAT time to meet everyone that we only get to "see" on-line.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I got my hall pass and I plan to be there both days. Already reserved a hotel room for Friday night. I'll be glad to help any way I can as long as I'm able to wander around from time to time. Should I bring my own stool?

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I got my hall pass and I plan to be there both days. Already reserved a hotel room for Friday night. I'll be glad to help any way I can as long as I'm able to wander around from time to time. Should I bring my own stool?
Thanks Dennis, we look forward to seeing you.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thank you Dennis, looking forward to seeing you.
I will PM some questions

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS