Extravaganza- October 21-22, 2022

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Extravaganza- October 21-22, 2022

This is your chance to experience Extravaganza from the vender perspective. Be the expert that people come to see. Be the trainer that people come to learn from. Be the photographer that people archive and look back to re-experience. Be the artist that people come to admire.

Not sure you can contribute? We will help you get started with training, instruction, and encouragement.

Extravaganza is Klingspor’s exhibition and vendor show in Hickory. NCWW has been a part since the beginning and we will have a big booth this year. You can help make it the best ever.

Sign up to bring your work for all to see. Sign up to lead mini workshop trainings. Sign up to demonstrate some aspect of woodworking. Or, sign up to greet and promote our web site to the many visitors at our booth. If you are a professional or advanced amateur photographer your contribution in taking pictures and videos of all the activities would be helpful.

Please reply to this post to sign up or request more information.

Last edited:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am planning to be there. Probably from Friday late morning through Saturday.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I plan to be there at least one hopefully two days, available for set-up

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
I plan to be there to set up and most likely will be bringing the trailer. I have to leave early afternoon on Friday, as I have another commitment on Saturday.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
If you plan to demonstrate or hold a mini workshop please indicate what you will do and a preferred time so Richard, Hank, and Rich can arrange a schedule and create a chart here.

SabertoothBunny

SabertoothBunny
Corporate Member
That sounds like it would be a great experience and helping with turning would be fun. Unfortunately, Hickory is a more than 3 hour drive so I do not know that I would be coming to help.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sorry but I will not be able to make it. NOTHING is wrong. I just could not get my schedule to work out.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS