Experiences using GlideCote on table saw surfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

huckster

Pete
Senior User
Hello All,

Just was wondering what folks thought about this product. How well does it protect against rusting etc?

[h=1]Bostik GlideCote Table & Tool Surface Sealant

~H[/h]

AllanD

Allan
Corporate Member
I think it is great stuff too. Really easy to do so I therefore I am more likely to actually apply it regularly. However, if I get rust spots on a surface I use steel wool and some form of wax to rub it off and then wipe off.
I have also used it on some nylon bearings and on plastic zippers when I didn't want any greasy mess.

lemorton

New User
Erv
I have used GlideKote on my Bosch router motor housing and base. The base is attached to my router table. The product works great and makes fine and coarse adjustments and motor removal and replacement a pleasant experience

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
​I use it on all my machined surfaces, and no problem with rust anymore. Just need to apply it on a regular basis determined by how much lumber you push across it. It's great stuff!

Woodmolds

Tony
User

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
I'm going tp give this Sprayway stuff a try. The price is right. To remove rust I use vinegar. It melts rust, but immediately newtralize it with water then apply a coating agent.

Pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS