exotics sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

srhardwoods

New User
Chris
I know I'm out of reach for most folks, but if anyone is near me this coming weekend, I have a few items we have drastically discounted

I have put together 2 units of 5/4 Quartersawn Sapele 8' lengths random width some pieces up to 15" wide. Each unit is 108bf and being sold at $4.25bf for the whole unit. You'll get a free gallon of titebond III as well.

This weekend, we will have some exotics on sale. We were able to get a great price from our importer, below is what we will have to offer in limited quantities. These are by the board and not a whole unit. limited amount and up to 30% off

4/4 Wenge $9.75bf

8/4 Wenge $10.75bf

8/4 Tigerwood (Goncalo Alves) $8.75bf

8/4 Shedua $7.25 bf

RainMaker

New User
Tony
Hello Chris,
Thank you for your post. The 5/4 is this surface on any side also I'm in need of some 8/4 and 12/4 Sapele; do you have any available; and if so at what price?

Thanks,
Tony

srhardwoods

New User
Chris
Morning Tony
the 5/4 is not, I have taken a hand power planer and planed a strip down each board so you can see the color and grain. The 8/4 is in the rough as well. I have a few thousand feet of Sapele, all Quartersawn and will have 12/4 in this Friday with the Wenge. The 12/4 will be S2S, quartersawn and 6-17" wide. 8/4 is $6.45 and 12/4 is $6.75. You'll be able to take 10% off those numbers for NCWW membership.

Chris

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
How far is Suffolk from Hillesville, VA? The super flea market and gun show is this weekend in Hillesville.

CDPeters

Master of None
Chris
How far is Suffolk from Hillesville, VA? The super flea market and gun show is this weekend in Hillesville.

Ken, it's quite a haul from Hillsville to Chris's - about 260 miles. I'm assuming it's the Hillsville out along I-77.

Chris is North of Ahoskie, NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS