Exotic Wood order Wenge and many others... Need WENGE? or other? Cary NC 27519

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlin

New User
Marlin
I am going to order 200Bf of Wenge from a importer. Price, which includes shipping to my address and also tax, is $11.75 for 4/4 and $12.00 for 8/4 a Bf. That is KD, FAS, 6" and wider and 6' and longer.

If you want any Wenge just ask and I can piggy back you some. I would need a down payment as it is great wood but also costly. Say 1/3 to 1/2 with the rest when it is picked up.

They also can get some other Exotic woods. So if you need something just ask and I can see if they have it and what the quality and price is.
I already asked about...

Macassar ebony S2S at 1 full inch thickness 3-4" x 3-4' @ 24.00/BF
Macassar ebony 1" x 2" x 12-30" long @ 21.50/BF
Gaboon ebony is sold AD only, sizes range from 3-5" wide x 12-36" long. They can not sort ebony for larger sizes. "It is important we distribute a mixture on every order" @ 39.00/BF

I am in Cary NC 27519 near the 64exit before Apex if coming from Raleigh. I am at eBay under Mimibuick and [ HEATWARE.com ] under Marlin1975

All prices I have already added the tax and shipping to my door. The price MIGHT come down a little if enough is ordered.

Marlin

New User
Marlin
Last chance. I have a couple that are piggy backing on my order. I will order on Tuesday.

Marlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS